How Fast Is It?
Discover how fast (and slow) things are in this visually dynamic series.
Twenty-two full-color, full-page spreads convey the quickness (or lack) of the most ordinary things in a unique and amazing way.
* How fast is a bullet-bike?
* Which one is faster? A coyote or a roadrunner?
* Can a sneeze be faster than a tennis serve?
* How fast is the population growing?
* What is the fastest-growing plant?
This BIG title removes the confusion of the abstract by teaching size through eye-catching juxtaposition in "oh wow!" images. For instance, any idea about the size of the mysterious Giant Squid of the deep? Sure, you...